The purpose of the SeaChange PrivacyPolicy is to notify customers and website visitors of our privacy practices regarding the collection, use, sharing, security and maintenance of the personal information we receive.
• SeaChange is the sole owner of information collected online through our website.
• SeaChange only collects information that is voluntarily shared via this website, email or other direct contact.
• SeaChange will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
• We will use your information to respond to you based on the reason you contacted us.
• We only share your information with authorized business partners as it pertains to processes related to your request.
• We may contact you for company-related messaging; you have the ability to request not to receive these communications.
We will not voluntarily share your information with a third party without prior authorization, except:
• With an affiliate or agent of SeaChange,
• With the written authorization,
• With a regulator or law enforcement agency or personnel,
• In emergency situations,
• To protect against misuse or unauthorized use of this website or SeaChange services,
• To detect or prevent criminal activity or fraud, or
• In the event that a substantial portion or all of our assets are acquired by one or more third parties as a result of an acquisition, merger, sale, reorganization, consolidation or liquidation, in which case personal information may be one of the transferred assets.
• We take precautions to protect your information both online and offline.
• SeaChange has implemented administrative, physical and technical safeguards to protect information we collect and maintain.
• Transactions over the Internet involving information are encrypted.
• We restrict access to your information maintained within our databases to authorized users.
• Information is kept only as long as necessary for the intended purpose or service.
• For questions about Security, you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or (763) 586-3700.
• You may opt out of communication with us at any time.
• You can contact us via email@example.com or (763) 586-3700 to:
• Determine what information we maintain about you, if any.
• Change/correct information we maintain about you.
• Have us delete any information we maintain about you.
SeaChange is committed to resolving any complaints about your privacy and our collection or use of your personal information. If you have any questions or complaints regarding this policy, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or (763) 586-3700.
In may be possible that certain personal health information we collect may be protected health information ("PHI") within the meaning of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 ("HIPAA"). To the extent applicable, SeaChange agrees to comply with HIPAA and the rules issued pursuant to HIPAA.
Information is collected by SeaChange. Contact information:
• 14505 27th Ave North Plymouth, MN 55447
• (763) 586-3700