When we launched SeaChange in 2014, we set out to transform the print industry. It was a big goal, but thanks to amazing clients who recognize our values and appreciate our “no surprises” approach, we’ve created a business that makes us immensely proud and grateful. Just five years later we have:
- Become over 100 employees strong.
- Nearly doubled in revenue.
- Created a culture based on core values that define every decision we make.
- Invested well over $10 million in new equipment, technology and IT infrastructure.
- Earned WBENC, HITRUST, SOC2 accreditations and HIPAA compliance.
- Volunteered with the Children’s Crisis Nursery, cleaned up parks for Earth Day, and supported other community organizations.
- Earned some great awards (check them out in our past blog posts!).
- Built incredible relationships with designers, production managers, and others.
We’re celebrating our fifth anniversary by hosting an anniversary party for our employees and their families. And we’re showing our gratitude for the clients who have joined us on this journey by sending a symbol of transformation: a beautiful hand crafted pewter dragonfly key chain.Here’s to another five years!