Direct mail and online campaigns don’t just involve great design, smart copywriting and beautiful execution. They also require a lot of data. And keeping that data secure is essential – especially if you’re dealing with confidential, health and financial data.
Since launching SeaChange, we’ve made protecting your data a priority, and we recently received a Service Organization Control (SOC) 2 attestation of compliance report. SOC2 reports assure you that we use secure practices and suitably designed controls to maintain compliance and security.
In addition to the SOC2 audit, we’ve taken steps including:
• Having an extremely strong Information Security Program based on ISO 27001/2 and NIST CSF (Cyber Security Framework)
• Earning HITRUST certification
• Using strong encryption for both data at rest and data in transit
• Using two-factor authentication
• Building strong physical access controls
• Cleansing files at the end of their data lifecycle using secure DoD level data wiping
What does it all mean? It means you and your target audience can rest assured we’re doing everything we can to keep your data safe.
If you’re interested in the details, Arin Brown, our chief technology officer, would be happy to talk tech with you.